Due to our unique methods, when a company employs the services of the Hydra-Valve and Power Technology Group they are making a statement that, as well as using more cost effective techniques, they are also using more environmentally friendly methods. Calculations using the EA’s Carbon Calculator mean an average reduction of 0.3 tonnes of CO2 per single valve replacement. Even on a small DN100 (4”) the reduction is 97%.
This fulfils the requirements of ISO 14001 for meeting the objectives of a company to reduce its carbon foot print.
Our techniques produce significantly lower emissions and reduce environmental impact when compared against traditional methods of valve replacement or network expansion to accommodate for unserviceable valves.
All our processes and technologies aim to be completed with reduced impact on the environment when compared with conventional methods, thus achieving the following:
- Zero excavations
- No traffic disruption creating unnecessary vehicle emissions
- Reduced or zero emissions through the reduced or eliminated requirement for motorised plant
- Reduced scale & cost of projects
- Reduced waste and no hazardous waste
- The use of sustainable energy